Wednesday, August 15, 2012

That time when I was famous

During one of my trips home, my Dad pulled out a copy of Rolling Stone and told me there was something he wanted me to see.

"I don't know what it is. But there is something about this picture that looks so much like you."

He showed me an article about the movie The Dreamers- a film about a an American student studying in Paris who falls into a love triangle with a brother and sister (thank you, Wikipedia). My Dad pointed out this picture:





When I got back to my place, I rummaged through my photographs until I found it. The reason that picture had such a strange resemblance to me.




Man- if I had a dollar for every time someone said- 'Hey- aren't you that girl that was in that weird NC-17 movie about an American kid sleeping with French siblings?'....



No comments:

Post a Comment